AZ-300Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
To szkolenie objęte jest promocją!
Szkolenie z gadżetem
W CloudTeam możesz wzbogacić swoje szkolenie o wybrany przez siebie gadżet. Wybierz interesujące Ciebie szkolenie, skonfiguruj wybrane urządzenie i sprawdź cenę.
Podana cena jest ceną netto, do której należy doliczyć podatek VAT zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami.
W cenie szkolenia:
|Autoryzowany instruktor||Autoryzowane materiały szkoleniowe|
|Certyfikat ukończenia szkolenia||Laboratoria w chmurze do 14 dni po zakończeniu szkolenia|
|Data||Poproś o ofertę|
|Poproś o ofertę|
|Poproś o ofertę|
|Wybierz lokalizację||Do ustalenia||Poproś o ofertę|
- AZ-300T01-A: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure - This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure resources, including deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. You will also learn how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts, and how to grant access to Azure AD users, groups, and services using Role-based access control (RBAC). You will learn about the different storage accounts and services as well as basic data replication concepts and available replication schemes. Students are also introduced to Storage Explorer as a convenient way to work with Azure storage data. Students also learn the types of storage and how to work with managed and custom disks. Azure blob storage is how Azure stores unstructured data in the cloud, and you will work with blobs and blob containers. In addition to blob storage, the course covers Table and Queue storage as storage options for structured data. You will learn how to create and deploy virtual machines in Azure, using the Azure portal, PowerShell, and ARM templates. The course includes instruction on deploying custom images and Linux virtual machines. You will see how to configure the networking and storage components of virtual machines. Deploying highly available virtual machines is critical for planned and unplanned events, and you will learn how to use availability sets to ensure that virtual machine resources are available during downtime. You will learn the monitoring tools and capabilities provided by Azure, including Azure Alerts and Activity Log. In addition to alerts and logs, you will be introduced to Log Analytics as an effective data analytics solution for understanding your system status and health. And perhaps the most exciting thing you will learn is how to use the Azure Resource Manager deployment model to work with resources, resource groups, and ARM templates. Because this course is the first course in the series for the Azure Solutions Architect exams, there is a sizeable amount of introductory content presented to prepare students for the remaining courses in the curriculum. Students are provided with a lesson that covers tips and tricks for working in the Azure portal, as well as an introduction to key tools used in the Azure environment, such as the Cloud Shell and Resource Explorer. Emphasis is focused on PowerShell and the command line interface (CLI) as important skills to acquire not only in preparation for the exam but for the job role itself.
- AZ-300T02-A: Implementing Workloads and Security - This course teaches IT professionals how to discover, assess, plan and implement a migration of on-premises resources and infrastructure to Azure. Students will learn how to use Azure Migrate to perform the discovery and assessment phase that is critical to a successful migration. Students will also learn how to use Azure Site Recovery for performing the actual migration of workloads to Azure. The course focuses primarily on using ASR on a Hyper-V infrastructure to prepare and complete the migration process. Also, you will learn how to deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus. You will learn how Azure Multi-Factor Authentication helps safeguard access to data and applications, helping to meet customer demand for a simple sign-in process. Also, how to use Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management to manage, control, and monitor access to Azure resources within your organization. See how to manage and maintain the infrastructure for the core web apps and services that developers build and deploy. Students will learn how Azure App Service is used as a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for deploying cloud apps for web and mobile environments. Lastly, you will get a glimpse of how to implement advanced networking features like Application Gateway and how to configure load balancing. Learn to integrate on-premises networks with Azure virtual networks and to use Network Watcher to monitor and troubleshoot issues.
- AZ-300T03-A: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions - This course teaches IT professionals how operations are done in parallel and asynchronously. And, how your whole enterprise system must be resilient when failures occur, and just as importantly, how deployments can be automated and predictable. By using the Azure Application Architecture Guide and Azure reference architectures as a basis, you will understand how monitoring and telemetry are critical for gaining insight into the system. You will dive into the cloud design patterns that are important, such as partitioning workloads where a modular application is divided into functional units that can be integrated into a larger application. In such cases, each module handles a portion of the application's overall functionality and represents a set of related concerns.
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Securing Identities
- Selecting Compute and Storage Solutions
- Hybrid Networking
- Measuring Throughput and Structure of Data Access
- Creating Web Applications using PaaS
- Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
- Using Azure Kubernetes Service This module focuses on the Azure
- Implementing Authentication
- Implementing Secure Data
- Developing Long-Running Tasks and Distributed Transactions
- Configuring a Message-Based Integration Architecture
- Developing for Asynchronous Processing
- Developing for Autoscaling
- Developing Azure Cognitive Services Solutions