AZ-100Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
To szkolenie objęte jest promocją!
Szkolenie z gadżetem
W CloudTeam możesz wzbogacić swoje szkolenie o wybrany przez siebie gadżet. Wybierz interesujące Ciebie szkolenie, skonfiguruj wybrane urządzenie i sprawdź cenę.
Podana cena jest ceną netto, do której należy doliczyć podatek VAT zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami.
W cenie szkolenia:
|Autoryzowany instruktor||Autoryzowane materiały szkoleniowe|
|Certyfikat ukończenia szkolenia||Laboratoria w chmurze do 14 dni po zakończeniu szkolenia|
|Data||Poproś o ofertę|
|Poproś o ofertę|
|Poproś o ofertę|
|Wybierz lokalizację||Do ustalenia||Poproś o ofertę|
- Course AZ-100T01-A: Managing Subscriptions and Resources - This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, including access, policies, and compliance, as well as how to track and estimate service usage and related costs. Students also learn how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts. Students learn how to grant appropriate access to Azure AD users, groups, and services through Role-based access control (RBAC). Students also discover the core monitoring tools and capabilities provided by Azure, including Azure Alerts and Activity Log. Students are then introduced to Log Analytics as a broad data analytics solution, and use this service to query and analyze operational data. Students then learn about the Azure Resource Manager deployment model, and how to work with resources, resource groups and ARM templates.
- AZ-100T02-A: Implementing and Managing Storage - This course teaches IT Professionals how to implement Azure storage solutions for a variety of scenarios. Students learn about the different storage accounts and services as well as basic data replication concepts and available replication schemes. Students are also introduced to Storage Explorer as a convenient way to work with Azure storage data. Students also learn the types of storage and how to work with managed and custom disks.
- AZ-100T03-A: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines - This course teaches IT Professionals how to create and manage virtual machines as part of an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) computing infrastructure. Students learn how to assess their on-premises environment for virtual machine readiness in preparation for moving resources to the cloud, including sizing, pricing, and design considerations.
- AZ-100T04-A: Configure and Manage Virtual Networks - This course teaches IT Professional how to configure and manage Azure virtual networks (VNets). The benefits of moving an infrastructure to the cloud, removing the need to maintain expensive datacenters are an appealing proposition for many small and medium-sized companies. Regardless, once resources are moved to Azure, they require the same networking functionality as an on-premises deployment, and this course deals with the basic network configuration tasks.
- AZ-100T05-A: Manage Identities - This course teaches IT Professional how to use Azure Active Directory (AD) to provide employees and customers with a multi-tenant cloud-based directory and identity management system. Students will learn the differences between Azure AD and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), as well the differences in functionality offered by the different editions of Azure AD. Students also learn how to configure self-service password reset, or to use the option of password writeback to reset user passwords regardless of their location. Students are then introduced to Azure AD Identity Protection and learn how they can use it to protect their organizations from compromised accounts, identity attacks, and configuration issues. Students also learn how to integrate Azure AD with the many Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that are used, in order to secure user access to those applications.
- Managing Azure Subscriptions
- Access Management for Cloud Resources
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Log Analytics
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- Lab-Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Overview of Azure Storage
- Storage Services
- Securing and Managing Storage
- Storing and Accessing Data
- Monitoring Storage
- Overview of Azure Machines
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Deploying Virtual Machine Images
- Configuring Virtual Machines
- Configuring Availability and Extensibility
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
- Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure DNS
- Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Connecting Virtual Networks
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Implement and Manage Hybrid Identities