The prices are valid from 2 January 2012:
|Microsoft exam||PLN 550.00 net|
|Microsoft exam for university students in Poland (all departments/faculties) and academic staff *||
PLN 250.00 net
cash payment only
|Other exams||Please phone|
* The student/auditing student status will be verified before the exam based on any one of the following: valid student’s card, student’s study record book or PhD student’s card, or auditing student status certificate confirmed by the university. Academic staff members must provide a document confirming their status. A special offer for the academic market includes Microsoft exams with code numbers beginning with 72 (list of available exams). These exams are not different from exams held for commercial clients except the price and the first two code digits.
- VAT shall be added to all prices as per applicable rates.
- To set the date and time for an exam please phone us and then sign on to our website.
- For persons signing up for the exams via Pearson Vue and Prometric sites, please contact us to confirm available exam dates. Pearson Vue and Prometric do not inform us of the exams that you signed up for and therefore in some cases we may not be able to hold an exam at the date that you selected.
- The exam room is equipped in computer workstations (PC 2GHz, 1GB RAM, optical mouse, LCD 17" screen).
- Persons taking exams are welcome to use our mini cafe facilities where we offer coffee, tea, juice and biscuits.
To find information on how to prepare for the exam, check this website: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/pl/pl/default.aspx
Service with a smile guaranteed!