MS-20410Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Price without taxes
|Date||Request for quotation|
|Choose location||To be determined||Request for quotation|
Contact us! You can expect to receive a reply within 2 hours (during working days).
- Get hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing IPv4
- Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.